Ini blog hak milik gadis comel yang hanya menggunakan jari jemari untuk meluahkan isi hatinya ^_^

READERS :

... BEBEL ...



Fuhh, so early I wake up today...
nak2 pula leave work today,
tengs my bos bagi I rest,
Just back from work yesterday,
boleh pulak I bantai mimpi ZzZzZ....
realized this morning that I had overstayed sleep
Just the normal kind of wake up from sleep,
I open the lappy and plug the speakers loud music,
layannnnn babe ....
Then,



Mom bebel: Hey gurl, you remember this house clubbin kaa ...? Daa laa baru bangun terpekik lolong, pastu dance like a crazy ...!



I bebel: Normal range laa mom, I can not do anything without music.



Mom bebel: Help a bit slow right volume, the early morning have made more noise. remember the neighbors have not wake up this early morning gurl.



I bebel: Wokey mom, just a little know :)




Hahahaha .... I also want to slow down the speakers that sound right..? Sorry mom, this is my way to get rid bored. BTW, u must know I love u, MOM



guna AKAL berfikir,guna HATI merasa dan guna JARI meluahkan ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...