Ini blog hak milik gadis comel yang hanya menggunakan jari jemari untuk meluahkan isi hatinya ^_^

READERS :

Yesterday,NeverForgot



While I was tidy guest rooms, Sis Nurizan bagi dekat I strawberry chocolate and a small box of chocolate. Very strange, time work can also got something like that ...!!! Erm, is the first arising question concerns the contents of both of us ....

Me: Sape yang bagi semua ni Sis..?

Sis Nurizan: Bro of the mini bar.

Me: But for what dye bagi dekat I ..?

Sis Nurizan: Mark the introduction. Then, he conveyed greetings near u.

Me: What ..?

Sis Nurizan: Daus his name. He is a long time want to give dekat ko, but he was embarrassed. Untung la ko adw owg suka.

Me: Hahahaha ... Adoi, mati la I when see him what I want to do Sis ..? I must be nervous. See Owang Putih pon, I already melted ...

Sis Nurizan: You do not know already. You think this thing never happened.

Me: ok, I'll try ...

Fuhhh, abis je update all guest rooms ... bly plak terserempak with him near the lif. I did not know want to do anything just to say thank you and close her smile. Fortunately, there are other friends. Bly mati akal I klo x da kwn2. I hope afta dis i can control my shy. huhuhuhu.....


guna AKAL berfikir,guna HATI merasa dan guna JARI meluahkan ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...