Ini blog hak milik gadis comel yang hanya menggunakan jari jemari untuk meluahkan isi hatinya ^_^

READERS :

From heart to mouth !



If you promise you'll be with me through it all
then I'll promise to catch you if you fall
and if you ever say "I love you"
please mean it and be true
and if I'm not so perfect in the end
please leave words with which my heart will mend...
what i really want to say
is that i need you to stay
but only as long as you feel love
that seems to come from above
the love nestled deep in my heart
the love that's been there from the start
that feeling that keeps me going
the certain fact in which knowing
will give me clarity
so i can finally see
how much life means to me
the good and the bad
that we have both had
together and alone
and the love that has grown
through all the tears
and through all the fears.
i guess what I'm saying
is: the price I am paying
is the trust I've held so dear
year after year!


"Jangan kau pergi untuk meninggalkan aku
Aku disini dengan sejuta cinta untukmu
Jangan kau pergi untuk melupakan aku
Aku menangis karena hidup tanpamu..."

hubby ! I MISS, NEED & LOVE u so much ..!



guna AKAL berfikir,guna HATI merasa dan guna JARI meluahkan ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...