Ini blog hak milik gadis comel yang hanya menggunakan jari jemari untuk meluahkan isi hatinya ^_^

READERS :

Hey u!




I cried a lot because of you. I cried every night.
I laughed a lot because of you. Because of you.
I believed in love because of you, oh Boy. I've lost everything because of you.
I'm speechless, suffocating and lonely. The world without you has chewed out my heart, stomped on my dignity, torn apart my heart. So why did you leave me behind.
It also rained on that day, you stared at me wordlessly. You stared at nothing else but me.
Those trembling gazes and the awkwardly force smile speaks of our separation.
You treat me as if i'm insane, it's just too hard. Boy,slow down.
Then i cried silently and wordlessly cause i want to stay next to you.
My love is true, i wanna go back to when i was with you.


I miss you, i need you. Even in my dream, i'm with you.
I miss you, i need you. Rewind back the time.
My heart aches it's too much too bear and where are you?
I cried a lot . Can't live without you,
Please come back to me and stay with me.

guna AKAL berfikir,guna HATI merasa dan guna JARI meluahkan ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...